Recipe by CindiJ
This recipe is adapted from a box of Uncle Bens Long Grain & Wild Rice with the ingredients I had on hand. This was incredible on grilled salmon, chicken, pork & even turkey. Trying later on tofu.
Top Review by Digital Girlie
I was a little hesitant to try this since I was using an indoor grill. But I made chicken sandwiches with this glaze and they turned out phenomenal. We absolutely loved this. The only thing I did different was I added a splash of lemon juice. We will be making this a staple at our house. Thanks.
- 1⁄2 cup water
- 1⁄2 teaspoon chicken bouillon granule
- 1⁄4 cup brown sugar
- 1⁄4 cup honey
- 1⁄4 cup Dijon mustard
- 2 teaspoons fresh ginger, grated
Directions See How It's Made
- In small saucepan bring all ingredients together, bring to boil over medium heat stirring constantly until glaze forms (about 5 minutes).
- Remove from heat and let stand until meat is done on grill.
- Brush onto meat, turn and repeat.
- Store remaining glaze in tightly covered dish to use another night.