- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 4 garlic cloves, chopped
- 5 Thai chiles, chopped with seeds
- 1⁄2 cup fresh ginger (julienne)
- 1 lb ground pork
- 3 tablespoons fish sauce
- 1 bunch green onion, sliced 1/2 inch lengths
- 1 bunch cilantro, cut up 1/2 inch
- 1 large yellow onion, cut into wedges
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oil in wok.
- Add first 3 ingredients till fragrant.
- Add ground pork; cook till no pink.
- Add yellow onion cook about 2 minutes.
- Add green onions; cook another 2 minutes.
- Add cilantro and fish sauce; cook 1 more minute.
- When cooking last 3 ingredients, use your judgment on how you like the firmness of them--you might want to cook more or less. I like mine a little firmer.
- Serve with jasmine rice.