Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This is so light and fruity like an Italian Lemon Ice, but...different. The flavors are unique and I wasn't a big huge fan of grapefruit until I got used to it. Some people like the "bite". This is very refreshing on a summer day served while enjoying a breeze.
- Juice the grapefruit or place the juice in a bowl.
- Add lime juice and ginger.
- Whisk in 3/4 cup Splenda to start, adding more (or less) depending on the sweetness of the grapefruit; whisk well to dissolve.
- Pour into a 9" square metal cake pan and freeze for at least 4 hours, stirring every thirty minutes until entirely frozen.
- To serve: Scrape surface with a large metal spoon. Mound into serving dishes and garnish with either lime slices or grapefruit sections.