Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
Wonderful flavor, serve this with rice and a tossed salad for a light easy dinner
- 4 (6 ounce) salmon fillets
- cooking spray
- 1⁄2 cup pineapple preserves
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons lime juice
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons bottled fresh minced ginger
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon soy sauce
- salt and pepper
- Preheat oven to 425°F.
- Spray a baking dish with cooking spray.
- Add fillets.
- Combine the rest of the ingredients and pour over salmon to cover.
- Cook about 15 minutes or until salmon flakes easily.
chia, I really enjoyed this dish! I could not find pineapple preserves so I subbed apricot-pineapple preserves. It cooked up nice in 15 minutes and came out nice and flaky. Thanks for a good one!
This was good! I used what I think is apricot preserves (could just be fancy italian apricot jam...), instead of the pineapple. Betcha pineapple is better... but it was good and we liked it. Note for myself is to not lay the sauce on so thick next time. So, this time I cut the recipe in 1/2 for 2 fillets, andnext time could even cut it to 1/4. Thanks for the recipe, we'll make again!
I can't cook and neither can my stove:) My guest told me it was the best salmon they had ever had. I used appricot preserves and it was wonderful!