1/2 Photos of Ginger Glazed Mahi
This is a great way to make fish. This will work with any dense fish like salmon or mahi mahi or even tuna. I like to do this in the winter when I can't get to my snow covered grill. A great wine to pair with this is a pinot noir--I'm partial to Schug.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix all ingredients in a ziploc bag and add fish. Leave in fridge to marinate for up to 2 hours.
- 2Preheat oven to 400.
- 3In an oven safe skillet, heat 1 Tbsp olive oil on medium high heat.
- 4Place fish in skillet, but be careful--it will splatter a bit.
- 5Leave the fish to sizzle away for 5 minutes.
- 6Flip the fish over and place entire pan in the oven for 15 minutes.
Browse Our Top Mahi Mahi Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Mahi Mahi Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Ginger Glazed Mahi
Serving Size: 1 (301 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 426.9
- Calories from Fat 134
- Total Fat 14.9 g
- Saturated Fat 2.2 g
- Cholesterol 148.9 mg
- Sodium 987.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 33.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 29.9 g
- Protein 39.3 g