Recipe by Barb G.
Ground ginger makes these carrots surprisingly tasty! The recipes comes from McCormicks spices.
Top Review by CJAY
We really enjoyed these carrots. I had to use frozen sliced carrots and juice from 2 tangerines but it worked perfectly. Next time, I'll use the baby carrots because the photo looks so nice. Thanks Barb for sharing this great recipe.
- 1 (16 ounce) package baby carrots
- 3⁄4 cup water
- 2 tablespoons butter, divided
- 1⁄4 cup honey
- 2 tablespoons orange juice
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1⁄8 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1⁄2 teaspoon parsley flakes
Directions See How It's Made
- In a large skillet combine carrots, water,and 1 tablespoon of the butter.
- Bring to boiling; reduce heat to medium.
- Cover and cook for 6 to 8 minutes or until carrots are nearly tender.
- Drain; return to skillet.
- In a small bowl combine honey,orange juice, ginger,salt,and nutmeg.
- Pour over carrots.
- Add the remaining butter.
- Cook,uncovered,5 to 6 minutes more or until carrots are tender,stirring to glaze carrots.
- Just before serving, sprinkle with parsley.