- 3 cups carrots, 1/4 inch slices
- 1⁄2 cup water
- 1⁄2 cup dry white wine or 1⁄2 cup apple juice
- 2 teaspoons butter or 2 teaspoons margarine
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons brown sugar, packed
Directions See How It's Made
- Place the carrots, water, wine, butter and ground ginger in a 10-inch skillet.
- Bring to a boil and cook over medium heat for 12 to 15 minutes, stirring occasionally, until liquid has evaporated.
- Reduce heat to medium-low, add lemon juice and brown sugar.
- Cook an additional 5 minutes, stirring occasionally until carrots are glazed.