1/7 Photos of Ginger Glazed Carrots
These carrots are lightly sweet and low in fat. The recipe is from a Betty Crocker cook booklet March 1994.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place the carrots, water, wine, butter and ground ginger in a 10-inch skillet.
- 2Bring to a boil and cook over medium heat for 12 to 15 minutes, stirring occasionally, until liquid has evaporated.
- 3Reduce heat to medium-low, add lemon juice and brown sugar.
- 4Cook an additional 5 minutes, stirring occasionally until carrots are glazed.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Ginger Glazed Carrots
Serving Size: 1 (109 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 91.3
- Calories from Fat 19
- Total Fat 2.1 g
- Saturated Fat 1.2 g
- Cholesterol 5.0 mg
- Sodium 86.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 12.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.7 g
- Sugars 7.1 g
- Protein 0.9 g