Salmon is the best! Especially when you kick it up a few notches with jalapenos, ginger, and garlic!! If you'd like yours to be spicer, just leave some of the seeds in the jalapenos. Marinating time not included in cooking time. This is great with a side of asparagus. Got this recipe and tweaked it quite a bit from grouprecipes website.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In the work bowl of a blender or food processor, combine all the ingredients except the fish.
- 2Blend until a fine paste is formed.
- 3Scrape into a bowl.
- 4Add the salmon steaks and mix well to coat the steaks on both sides.
- 5Cover and refrigerate for at least 2 hours.
- 6Heat the barbecue or broiler to high.
- 7Place the salmon steaks on the grill or 4 inches (10 cm) away from the broiler element and grill 3-4 minutes on each side for medium, brushing with the marinade.
- 8Serve immediately.
Browse Our Top Saltwater Fish Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Saltwater Fish Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Ginger Garlic Salmon Steaks With Jalapenos
Serving Size: 1 (201 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 405.8
- Calories from Fat 246
- Total Fat 27.4 g
- Saturated Fat 5.8 g
- Cholesterol 93.5 mg
- Sodium 198.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 2.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 0.9 g
- Protein 35.0 g