Recipe by Myra
A nice, flavorful fish recipe. You could probably substitute the salmon with another kind of fish if you'd like. Note: prep time does not include time for marinating fish.
Top Review by Marlene.
This fish was great!!! We are big salmon lovers at our house , and even though we have a couple of ways we usually prepare it , this was VERY good! Made exactly as the recipe stated , with the exception of adding a few cut up red peppers to the veggies. The cooking time was right on for me and it smells wonderful when cooking! Made for PAC '08
- 200 g salmon fillets
- 1 medium carrot, chopped finely
- 85 g green string beans, trimmed & cut in half
- 1 -2 clove garlic, minced
- 1 inch fresh ginger, grated
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons rice wine
- 2 -3 drops sesame oil
- 1 teaspoon hot sauce (tabasco, habenero sauce) (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix all ingredients for marinade in small bowl.
- Place salmon in a baking dish and pour the marinade over it, making sure to coat the top well.
- Allow to marinate for about 15-20 minutes.
- Parboil carrots and green beans together for about 5-8 minutes, depending on how soft you like to eat them.
- Drain carrots and beans and sprinkle them around the fish in the baking dish, turning to coat in the marinade.
- Place salmon in preheated oven at about 200 degrees C (or about 430 F) for 10 minutes.
- Serve with rice or potatoes.