Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
A nice, flavorful fish recipe. You could probably substitute the salmon with another kind of fish if you'd like. Note: prep time does not include time for marinating fish.
- 200 g salmon fillets
- 1 medium carrot, chopped finely
- 85 g green string beans, trimmed & cut in half
- 1 -2 clove garlic, minced
- 1 inch fresh ginger, grated
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons rice wine
- 2 -3 drops sesame oil
- 1 teaspoon hot sauce (tabasco, habenero sauce) (optional)
- Mix all ingredients for marinade in small bowl.
- Place salmon in a baking dish and pour the marinade over it, making sure to coat the top well.
- Allow to marinate for about 15-20 minutes.
- Parboil carrots and green beans together for about 5-8 minutes, depending on how soft you like to eat them.
- Drain carrots and beans and sprinkle them around the fish in the baking dish, turning to coat in the marinade.
- Place salmon in preheated oven at about 200 degrees C (or about 430 F) for 10 minutes.
- Serve with rice or potatoes.
This fish was great!!! We are big salmon lovers at our house , and even though we have a couple of ways we usually prepare it , this was VERY good! Made exactly as the recipe stated , with the exception of adding a few cut up red peppers to the veggies. The cooking time was right on for me and it smells wonderful when cooking! Made for PAC '08
Delicious! Made for Spring PAC 214 and this was a winner. Fixed as the recipe stated and definately will make it again. Thank you for posting.