1/2 Photos of Ginger & Garlic Salmon
A nice, flavorful fish recipe. You could probably substitute the salmon with another kind of fish if you'd like. Note: prep time does not include time for marinating fish.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix all ingredients for marinade in small bowl.
- 2Place salmon in a baking dish and pour the marinade over it, making sure to coat the top well.
- 3Allow to marinate for about 15-20 minutes.
- 4Parboil carrots and green beans together for about 5-8 minutes, depending on how soft you like to eat them.
- 5Drain carrots and beans and sprinkle them around the fish in the baking dish, turning to coat in the marinade.
- 6Place salmon in preheated oven at about 200 degrees C (or about 430 F) for 10 minutes.
- 7Serve with rice or potatoes.
Browse Our Top Saltwater Fish Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Ginger & Garlic Salmon
Serving Size: 1 (595 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 206.7
- Calories from Fat 65
- Total Fat 7.2 g
- Saturated Fat 1.1 g
- Cholesterol 52.0 mg
- Sodium 1096.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 8.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.4 g
- Sugars 2.3 g
- Protein 23.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: