Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Cook1 hr 30 mins
Very attractive presentation and a great flavor. Serve one per person if they have huge appetites or cut in two and serve a half bird to each person.The veggie stuffing is under a separate posting
- Wash the hens and dry.
- Salt and pepper the hens.
- Stuff the birds with the vegetable dressing.
- Cover the birds loosely with foil and bake in 375°F oven for 45 minutes.
- Uncover and continue baking for 15 minutes.
- Mean while mix the marmalade and garlic in a small pot to melt the marmalade.
- Paint the birds with the glaze, decorate with the orange slices and continue baking for 15 minutes or until golden and the birds are done (watch you don't burn the birds).