Ginger Fish Bite Horses' Doovers
- Preheat the deep fryer to 350°F.
- Mix the cornstarch with the lemon juice in a saucepan until well blended.
- Stir in the remaining ingredients, and then heat over a low to medium heat, stirring constantly, until the sauce is boiling and thickened; keep warm.
- Place the seafood, egg, lemon rind, lemon juice and parsley in a food processor and blend until well mixed but not puréed.
- When ready to serve, drop rounded teaspoons of mixture into the hot oil, a few at a time, and fry until well browned.
- Drain on kitchen paper and serve hot with the dipping sauce.