1/1 Photo of Ginger Fennel Pork Stir-fry
note: preparation time and ingredient measurements are approx. only. use more soya sauce or oyster sauce to your taste.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1slice onion, garlic, ginger.
- 2slice fennel thinly.
- 3slice pork into thin strip.
- 4heat oil in a wok/pan.when hot add onion, garlic, and ginger. stir fry until fragrant and soften.
- 5add pork and stir fry until cooked through (about 5 minutes).add fennel,oyster and soya sauces.keep stirring to coat everything in the sauces.add a table spoon of water or more if the sauce is too thick.
- 6serve immediately with rice.
Browse Our Top < 30 Mins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Ginger Fennel Pork Stir-fry
Serving Size: 1 (512 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 249.7
- Calories from Fat 101
- Total Fat 11.2 g
- Saturated Fat 2.3 g
- Cholesterol 63.0 mg
- Sodium 1332.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 13.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.0 g
- Sugars 1.6 g
- Protein 23.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included: