note: preparation time and ingredient measurements are approx. only. use more soya sauce or oyster sauce to your taste.
- slice onion, garlic, ginger.
- slice fennel thinly.
- slice pork into thin strip.
- heat oil in a wok/pan.when hot add onion, garlic, and ginger. stir fry until fragrant and soften.
- add pork and stir fry until cooked through (about 5 minutes).add fennel,oyster and soya sauces.keep stirring to coat everything in the sauces.add a table spoon of water or more if the sauce is too thick.
- serve immediately with rice.