Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
A nice twist on the original pairing of duck with orange. Times do not include marinating.
Make and share this Ginger Duck and Orange Salad recipe from Food.com.
- Score the duck skin in diagonals with a sharp knife and place in the mixed marinade ingredients for about an hour.
- Segment the oranges removing all skin and pith.
- Mix oranges with the finely sliced onion along with any juice that has accumulated, leave to steep whilst you cook the duck.
- Heat a dry frying pan and place the meat in skin side down. Cook for around fifteen minutes, turning occasionally until done to your liking.
- Leave duck to rest whilst arranging the salad onto a plate.
- Slice duck and arrange on top of salad, sprinkle with salt and parsley.