A nice twist on the original pairing of duck with orange. Times do not include marinating.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 duck breasts, skin on
For the marinade
For the salad
- 1Score the duck skin in diagonals with a sharp knife and place in the mixed marinade ingredients for about an hour.
- 2Segment the oranges removing all skin and pith.
- 3Mix oranges with the finely sliced onion along with any juice that has accumulated, leave to steep whilst you cook the duck.
- 4Heat a dry frying pan and place the meat in skin side down. Cook for around fifteen minutes, turning occasionally until done to your liking.
- 5Leave duck to rest whilst arranging the salad onto a plate.
- 6Slice duck and arrange on top of salad, sprinkle with salt and parsley.
Browse Our Top Duck Breasts Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Duck Breasts Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Ginger Duck and Orange Salad
Serving Size: 1 (442 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 393.7
- Calories from Fat 122
- Total Fat 13.6 g
- Saturated Fat 3.6 g
- Cholesterol 163.2 mg
- Sodium 408.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 36.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 8.0 g
- Sugars 20.5 g
- Protein 33.0 g