The Mustard Seed's Ginger Dressing Great for Salad or half and half with Ranch dressing. Great to cook with chicken I served this with asparagus and it went great together.
- *Roast the seeds in a dry frying pan over med heat until just turning color - stir constantly - and until they start to smell yummy).
- Using a blender or food processor, combine all ingredients except the soy sauce and vinegar. Blend for 1 minute or until creamy and completely blended. Then add the soy sauce and vinegar and blend for 30 more seconds. I typically whisk for 30 seconds
- Store in the refrigerator for up to a month.
- To cook chicken in it:.
- Cut up your white chicken meat in strips.
- Fry in HOT oil until almost done.
- Add dressing (1/4 -1/2 cup depending on how much you're making).
- Cook until done (don't over cook or it will seperate the dressing). Add more dressing if desired.