1/2 Photos of Ginger Dressing
The Mustard Seed's Ginger Dressing Great for Salad or half and half with Ranch dressing. Great to cook with chicken I served this with asparagus and it went great together.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1*Roast the seeds in a dry frying pan over med heat until just turning color - stir constantly - and until they start to smell yummy).
- 2Using a blender or food processor, combine all ingredients except the soy sauce and vinegar. Blend for 1 minute or until creamy and completely blended. Then add the soy sauce and vinegar and blend for 30 more seconds. I typically whisk for 30 seconds
- 3Store in the refrigerator for up to a month.
- 4To cook chicken in it:.
- 5Cut up your white chicken meat in strips.
- 6Fry in HOT oil until almost done.
- 7Add dressing (1/4 -1/2 cup depending on how much you're making).
- 8Cook until done (don't over cook or it will seperate the dressing). Add more dressing if desired.
Browse Our Top Salad Dressings Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Ginger Dressing
Serving Size: 1 (57 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 612.9
- Calories from Fat 572
- Total Fat 63.5 g
- Saturated Fat 5.2 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 771.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 9.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.7 g
- Sugars 2.5 g
- Protein 5.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
rice wine vinegar