Prep 5 mins
Cook 12 hrs
This sounds interesting. From Martha Green's Cooking Things on our local public radio.
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1⁄4 cup onion, finely chopped
- 1⁄4 cup watercress, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon candied ginger
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 dash salt
- Mix all ingredients together by hand and let sit overnight in the fridge.
- Serve with celery sticks, jicima, cucumbers, carrots and other veggies of your choice.
I made 1/2 recipe and used as a dip for carrot sticks. The candied ginger gives it a unique flavor.
Wonderful dip which we enjoyed with baby carrots, cucumbers and cherry tomatoes. Thanks for sharing!