1/1 Photo of Ginger-Curry Cauliflower
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil.
- 2Add the cauliflower and cook until crisp-tender, about 5 minutes.
- 4Heat the oil and butter in a large skillet over medium heat.
- 5Add the ginger, curry powder, turmeric, and salt and cook for 1 minute, stirring frequently.
- 6Add the bread crumbs and cook another minute.
- 7Add the broth and cauliflower and cook until all the liquid is absorbed, about 3 minutes.
- 8Remove from heat, add the parsley, and toss well.
Browse Our Top Cauliflower Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Cauliflower Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Ginger-Curry Cauliflower
Serving Size: 1 (183 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 156.4
- Calories from Fat 93
- Total Fat 10.4 g
- Saturated Fat 2.9 g
- Cholesterol 7.6 mg
- Sodium 251.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 13.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.4 g
- Sugars 3.9 g
- Protein 4.3 g