Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
Refreshing drink for the summer.
- 354.88 ml chopped seeded and peeled cucumbers
- 78.07 ml frozen limeade concentrate, thawed
- 4.92 ml grated fresh ginger
- 236.59 ml club soda or 236.59 ml sparkling water, chilled
- ice cube
- cucumber, sliced thickly (optional)
- In a blender container combine 1 1/2 cups cucumber, limeade concentrate and ginger. Cover and blend until nearly smooth.
- In 1-quart pitcher gently stir together cucumber mixture and club soda.
- Serve immediately over ice cubes. Garnish with cucumber slices, if desired.
As cool as cucumber gets!
So tasty and refreshing, especially with a shot of vodka, and poured over crushed ice. Mmmmm. This one's already a favorite.