- 1 1⁄2 cups chopped seeded and peeled cucumbers
- 1⁄3 cup frozen limeade concentrate, thawed
- 1 teaspoon grated fresh ginger
- 1 cup club soda or 1 cup sparkling water, chilled
- ice cube
- cucumber, sliced thickly (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- In a blender container combine 1 1/2 cups cucumber, limeade concentrate and ginger. Cover and blend until nearly smooth.
- In 1-quart pitcher gently stir together cucumber mixture and club soda.
- Serve immediately over ice cubes. Garnish with cucumber slices, if desired.