Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
First tried this when I came to NZ, has been a fav ever since.
Make and share this Ginger Crunch recipe from Food.com.
- Cream butter and sugar.
- Add sifted dry ingredients.
- Mix well and press into a greased shallow tin ( 28cm x 18cm slice pan).
- Bake 20-25 minutes at 375F degrees.
- Put all ingredients into a saucepan.
- Heat until melted.
- Then pour over cake when hot.
- Cut into squares before it gets cold.
- May double topping if desired.
A friend of mine, who lived in NZ for a few years, made this slice for me recently. I found this recipe & made it myself. It is very easy & delicious!!!
Made this for fathers day, and they cam out very well. Will be making again soon. Thanks
I am doing a report for class, and I am going to try this recipe. Wish me luck in making it!! ~*Heather P*~