Prep 2 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is adapted from a Stone's recipe. The recipe calls for citrus infused vodka but I didn't have any so used a smaller amount of home-made limoncello instead. Using limoncello makes it lovely & sweet on the palate, next time I'll try the citron to see how the flavour differs.
- 45 -60 ml citrus-infused vodka or 30 ml limoncello
- 60 ml stone's original ginger wine
- 75 ml cranberry juice
- 5 dashes fresh lime juice
- Shake all well and strain into a chilled cocktail glass.
- Garnish with flamed orange zest and a small piece of crystallised ginger.