This is my adaptation of a recipe on www.positivehealth.com. This version doesn't use any grains. I mix these right in the saucepan that I start with. It's a nice little cookie and my family loves them, so much that I usually double the recipe.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Melt the butter, honey and molasses in a medium saucepan.
- 2Remove from heat and stir in the remaining ingredients.
- 3Allow to stand. If after 5-10 minutes it's not a bit of a firm dough, you might add a bit more arrowroot.
- 4Roll into small balls and bake for 10-15 minutes at 170°C/350°F.
Browse Our Top Hand-Formed Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Hand-Formed Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Ginger Cookies (No Gluten, No Sugar)
Serving Size: 1 (12 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 15
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 70.1
- Calories from Fat 26
- Total Fat 2.9 g
- Saturated Fat 1.8 g
- Cholesterol 7.8 mg
- Sodium 64.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 11.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 3.7 g
- Protein 0.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: