Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
I already had a recipe for extremely spicy ginger tea, but I was craving something a bit milder this time. So, I constructed a tea out of dried ginger pieces, dried orange peel and dried lemon peel. I've seen tons of recipes similar to this that require fresh lemon/orange juice/ginger but this recipe would be perfect for someone who only keeps the dried stuff on hand (like me!). P.S. - I've listed things as teaspoons, but technically it's in a ratio such that you can make whatever quantity you want.
- 1 teaspoon dried orange peel
- 1 teaspoon dried lemon peel
- 2 teaspoons dried ginger
- Place the ingredients in a tea ball.
- Steep in hot cup of water for 10 minutes.
- Remove tea ball, sweeten if desired, and enjoy!