Prep 5 mins
Cook 1 hr
This is a simple and tasty snack developed by the Taste of Home Test Kitchen. There are similar recipes here on RZ, but most had brown sugar added, and this one is at least slightly different than all those already posted. This is light tasting and refreshing. It is recommended as a brunch recipe or snack. It is definitely a welcome change from chips and dip! Cooking time refers to chilling time.
- 1 (6 ounce) carton vanilla yogurt
- 1⁄4 cup whipped cream cheese
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- fresh fruit, such as apples, pears and bananas
- In a small bowl, combine the yogurt, cream cheese, ginger and cinnamon until blended.
- Cover and refrigerate for at least 1 hour.
- Serve with fruit.
Great fruit dip. I was concered that the amount of ginger would be too much, but it was very good with the cinnamon. Served with fruit and graham crackers. Made for Spring 2012 My 3 Chefs.