- 2 cups water
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 1 inch piece fresh gingerroot, peeled and thinly sliced
- 5 lemons, halved
- 2 cups apple cider
Directions See How It's Made
- Bring the water, sugar, and fresh ginger to a boil in a medium saucepan. Boil for 1 minute, then remove from heat.
- Add lemons to the pan and let stand for 30 minutes. Squeeze juice from the lemons.
- Strain the lemon mixture through a fine sieve into a large bowl or pitcher. Discard the solids.
- Stir in the cider and chill for at least 1 hour before serving.