1/1 Photo of Ginger-Cider Lemonade
I'm not sure exactly where this recipe came from, but it sure is good!
My Private Note
large p ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1Bring the water, sugar, and fresh ginger to a boil in a medium saucepan. Boil for 1 minute, then remove from heat.
- 2Add lemons to the pan and let stand for 30 minutes. Squeeze juice from the lemons.
- 3Strain the lemon mixture through a fine sieve into a large bowl or pitcher. Discard the solids.
- 4Stir in the cider and chill for at least 1 hour before serving.
Browse Our Top Beverages Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Ginger-Cider Lemonade
Serving Size: 1 (112 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 41.2
- Calories from Fat 1
- Total Fat 0.1 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 2.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 13.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.1 g
- Sugars 8.3 g
- Protein 0.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included: