Prep 20 mins
Cook 20 mins
A trip to China without a passport! Pair this with Chinese Cole Slaw! Yum!!
Make and share this Ginger Chinese Chicken With Cole Slaw! recipe from Food.com.
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 3 teaspoons fresh gingerroot, grated
- 2 teaspoons garlic, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup rice wine vinegar
- 1⁄2 tablespoon soy sauce
- 2 teaspoons fresh gingerroot, grated
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons rice wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon garlic, chopped
- 2 teaspoons sesame oil
- 2 teaspoons lime juice
- 2 tablespoons low-fat mayonnaise
- 10 ounces coleslaw mix
- 2 green onions, chopped
- In a large freezer bag combine the chicken thru vinegar. Seal and shake to combine.
- In a quart size freezer bag add, the remaining ingredients except coleslaw and green onions. Have those availalbe at the time of cooking.
- Smoosh to combine, seal the bag.
- Print recipe.
- Place all bags and recipe into another large freezer bag and seal. Lay flat in the freezer.
- Very important! Squeeze out as mush air as possible! Air is the enemy in the freezer!
- To cook:.
- Place cabbage and green onions in a large bowl.
- Toss dressing and cabbage mixture together.
- Cover and refrigerate, allowing flavors to meld for at least an hour.
- Pre-heat your oven to 350 degrees.
- Place all ingredients in a large baking dish and cook for.
- about 20 minutes, or until chicken is done.
- Slice cooked chicken breasts and serve over coleslaw.
I think this looks like a fabulous recipe I want to try, but I have a question. The directions sound like the cole slaw is baked. Is that correct?