Recipe by Elaniemay
This is a somersize recipe, but I use it even though I am not on the diet. You can use wonton wrappers but it makes this a level 2.use with Gingered soy sauce or Chinese hot mustard for dipping sauce.
Top Review by MeanMommy
My family and I loved this! I'm trying to eat low carb and this definitely satisfied my craving for Asian food. I substituted fresh ground pork for the ground chicken and served it with gingered soy sauce and fried rice. I will definitely be making this again.
- 1 lb ground chicken
- 1 large egg
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1⁄4 cup green onion, finely chopped
- 1⁄4 teaspoon allspice
- 1⁄8 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1⁄4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- oil (for frying)
- In large bowl combine chicken, egg, green onion and spices.
- Heat oil to 375 degrees.
- Carefully put heaping teaspoons of mixture in hot oil.
- Cook 8-10 at a time until golden brown and juices are no longer pink.
- Drain on paper towels.
- Serve with Chinese hot mustard or gingered soy sauce.