Recipe by Kate in Ontario
This a wonderful low fat dish that I adapted from In The Kitchen With Rosie. The ginger gives it lots of fresh flavor
Top Review by Kikimony
What a wonderful recipe! I marinated the chicken for the whole day. I only used a little of red pepper flakes. This was wonderful! I usually double sauces but found no need to here. I look forward to the leftovers!
- 1⁄2 lb boneless chicken breast
- 8 ounces spinach fettuccine
- 1⁄2 cup chicken stock
- 1 sweet red pepper, cut into strips
- 1 sweet green pepper, cut into strips
- 1 medium onion, cut into wedges
- 1 cup broccoli floret
- 1 cup cauliflower, cut into bite sized pieces
- 1 cup mushroom, sliced
- 1⁄4 cup snipped fresh chives
- 1⁄3 cup onion, minced
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- red pepper flakes
- 2 teaspoons lime juice
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons rice wine vinegar
- 1⁄4 cup dry white wine
- 2 teaspoons honey
- 3 tablespoons grated fresh ginger
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine marinade.
- Pour*half of it over chicken in a shallow dish and refrigerate for 20 minute.
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Cook chicken in shallow baking dish for 15 minutes or until done-keep warm.
- Cook pasta in a large pot of boiling water until done.
- Drain pasta and return to pot.
- Stir chicken stock into pasta and keep warm over low heat.
- Pour the cooking juices from the chicken into a saute pan and add vegetables.
- Saute until soft- about 3 minutes.
- Transfer pasta to a warm platter along with veggies.
- Place chicken sliced into med.
- sized pieces on top of pasta.
- Add reserved marinade and toss.
- Garnish with fresh chives.