Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
I got this recipe from www.melissas.com.
- 1 (8 -10 ounce) boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 teaspoon soy sauce
- 2 teaspoons cornstarch
- 1 tablespoon sherry wine
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1⁄4 cup ginger, peeled and minced
- 2 tablespoons shallots, minced
- 4 ounces snow peas
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1⁄3 cup chicken stock
- White rice for 4, prepared separately.
- Cut chicken breast into thin slices. In a small bowl, mix chicken with soy sauce, cornstarch, and sherry, Set aside. Heat the oil in a wok over medium heat, add shallots and cook for about 1 minute. Add chicken and cook for about 4 minutes until it loses its pink color, then add chicken stock and allow to simmer. Add Snow Peas and cover wok for another 4 minutes, stirring occasionally. Remove cover and stir in ginger, and sugar. Cook for another 2 minutes. Mix well. Serve hot. Serve with white rice.