Prep 5 mins
Cook 20 mins
Yummy!!! Got the recipe from Betty Crockers New Eat and Lose Weight Cookbook (great recipes in there!) Enjoy
- 1 tablespoon reduced sodium soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 tablespoon grated gingerroot
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves (1lb)
- 2 1⁄4 cups reduced-sodium fat-free chicken broth
- 1 1⁄4 cups couscous, uncooked
- 4 green onions
- 3⁄4 teaspoon curry powder
- Mix soy sauce, honey and gingerroot in shallow, nonmetal dish.
- Add chicken, turn to coat.
- Cover dish and let stand 20 mins at room temp.
- Heat broth to boiling in 10 inch nonstick skillet.
- Stir in couscous, onions and curry powder, remove from heat.
- Cover and let stand 8-10 mins or until broth is absorbed.
- Meanwhile, set oven control to broil.
- Place chicken on rack in broiler pan.
- Broil with tops 1 inch from the heat for 5 mins, turn, broil for another 3 mins longer or until juice is no longer pink when centers of thickest pieces are cut.
- Serve over couscous.