Recipe by anonymous23
Another recipe from Rachael Ray's April 2007 magazine with our variations. (We added shrimp and red peppers and left out the small head of Napa cabbage).
- 453.59 g spaghetti
- 44.37 ml olive oil
- 340.19 g chicken breast, cut into strips
- 453.59 g frozen cocktail shrimp, thawed and de-tailed
- 1 bunch scallion, chopped into 2-inch pieces
- 113.39-141.74 g mushrooms, sliced (original recipe calls for Shiitake)
- 1 red bell pepper, seeded and cut into pieces
- 6 garlic cloves, pressed
- 2 inch fresh ginger, peeled and grated
- 4.92 ml coarse black pepper
- 78.07 ml soy sauce (original recipe calls for tamari (dark soy sauce)
- 29.58 ml sesame oil
- 29.58 ml toasted sesame seeds
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook spaghetti until al dente. Drain in colander.
- While noodles cook, heat olive oil over high heat until rippling in a large nonstick skillet.
- Add chicken and stir fry till golden. Add scallions, mushrooms, red pepper, garlic and ginger and stir-fry 2 minutes. Add shrimp after 1 minute. Season with salt and pepper and keep warm.
- While spaghetti drains, add sesame oil and soy sauce to pasta pot. Add spaghetti and toss to coat.
- Either add stir-fry to noodles and toss to mix or serve stir-fry on top of noodles.
- Top with toasted sesame seeds.