1/1 Photo of Ginger Chicken & Shrimp Stir-Fry With Sesame Noodles
Another recipe from Rachael Ray's April 2007 magazine with our variations. (We added shrimp and red peppers and left out the small head of Napa cabbage).
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 lb spaghetti
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 3/4 lb chicken breast, cut into strips
- 1 lb frozen cocktail shrimp, thawed and de-tailed
- 1 bunch scallion, chopped into 2-inch pieces
- 4 -5 ounces mushrooms, sliced (original recipe calls for Shiitake)
- 1/2 red bell pepper, seeded and cut into pieces
- 6 garlic cloves, pressed
- 2 inches fresh ginger, peeled and grated
- 1 teaspoon coarse black pepper
- 1/3 cup soy sauce (original recipe calls for tamari (dark soy sauce)
- 2 tablespoons sesame oil
- 2 tablespoons toasted sesame seeds
- 1Cook spaghetti until al dente. Drain in colander.
- 2While noodles cook, heat olive oil over high heat until rippling in a large nonstick skillet.
- 3Add chicken and stir fry till golden. Add scallions, mushrooms, red pepper, garlic and ginger and stir-fry 2 minutes. Add shrimp after 1 minute. Season with salt and pepper and keep warm.
- 4While spaghetti drains, add sesame oil and soy sauce to pasta pot. Add spaghetti and toss to coat.
- 5Either add stir-fry to noodles and toss to mix or serve stir-fry on top of noodles.
- 6Top with toasted sesame seeds.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Ginger Chicken & Shrimp Stir-Fry With Sesame Noodles
Serving Size: 1 (302 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 918.0
- Calories from Fat 282
- Total Fat 31.4 g
- Saturated Fat 5.8 g
- Cholesterol 275.3 mg
- Sodium 1663.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 95.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.8 g
- Sugars 4.6 g
- Protein 62.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included: