Prep 45 mins
Cook 7 mins
Pretty quick, easy and yummy!
- 12 ounces boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1⁄4 cup orange marmalade
- 2 teaspoons soy sauce
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 12 slices bacon
- 1 (8 ounce) can water chestnuts, cut in half
- Cut the chicken into 24 bite-size pieces.
- Combine the marmalade, soy sauce, garlic and ginger in a bowl and mix well.
- Add the chicken and stir to coat well.
- Marinate, covered, in the refrigerator for 30 minutes, drain.
- Broil the bacon for 1 to 2 minutes or until partially cooked but not crisp: drain and cut into halves crosswise.
- Wrap 1 piece of bacon around each chicken piece and a water chestnut half; secure with wooden toothpicks.
- Broil 4 to 5 inches from the heat source for 3 to 5 minutes or until the chicken is cooked through.