Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
Delicious, easy, and virtually no clean up. Bake in the oven or on the grill. Serve over rice. Enjoy!
- 1⁄3 cup teriyaki sauce
- 1 tablespoon oriental sesame oil
- 1 teaspoon grated fresh ginger
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves (1 to 1 1/4 lb.)
- 2 cups broccoli florets
- 1 medium red bell pepper, cut in 1/2-inch strips
- 1⁄4 lb fresh mushrooms, quartered
- hot cooked rice (optional)
- Have 4 sheets (12x18-inches each) Reynolds Wrap Everyday Heavy Duty Aluminum Foil ready.
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees F or grill to medium-high. Combine teriyaki sauce, sesame oil and ginger; set aside.
- Center one chicken breast half on each sheet of heavy duty foil. Top with vegetables.
- Bring up foil sides. Double fold top and one end of packet. Through open end, add one-fourth of teriyaki mixture. Double fold remaining end to seal packet, leaving room for heat circulation inside. Repeat to make four packets.
- Bake 18 to 22 minutes on a cookie sheet in oven OR grill 13 to 15 minutes in covered grill.
- Serve over rice.
- Makes 4 servings.
Great taste, nice oriental flavor, next time I'll include chinese snow peas. Thank You BecR!
This was pretty good. Tasted like stir fry. 4 stars for the ease of this dish !