Recipe by Mercy
I have not tried this yet but I think I would be more apt to used cooked chicken breasts and fresh mushrooms instead of canned and then maybe stir a beaten egg or two into the broth at the end of the 3 minute simmer. It sounds absolutely divine!
- 2 cups medium egg noodles
- 2 (14 1/2 ounce) cans reduced-sodium chicken broth
- 5 ounces canned white chicken meat
- 4 ounces canned sliced mushrooms
- 2 teaspoons fresh grated ginger
- 2 teaspoons reduced sodium soy sauce
- 1⁄4 cup sliced green onion
- 2 tablespoons chopped cilantro
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook noodles as package directs; drain and set aside.
- Meanwhile, in 2 quart saucepan over high heat, bring broth to boil and then reduce heat to medium-low.
- Mix in the chicken, mushrooms, ginger and soy sauce. Simmer for 3 minutes.
- Mix in noodles, onions and cilantro.
- Return to simmering until heated through.