1 hr 5 mins
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 6 small mission soft low-carb flour tortillas (taco-size)
- 3 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1/2 head romaine lettuce
- 1 bunch fresh cilantro
- 4 ounces rice noodles (1/2 8 oz pkg)
- 2 tablespoons sesame oil
- 8 ounces Coca-Cola
- 1 tablespoon white vinegar
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh ginger
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
- 1Combine ingredients for marinade and mix thoroughly.
- 2Puncture entire chicken breast with a fork, place chicken and marinade into a covered bowl and place in the refrigerator for at least two hours (over night if desired). Cut chicken into one inch cubes.
- 3Prepare rice noodles according to package, drain and set aside to cool.
- 4Wash and drain romaine lettuce and cut into 2 inch pieces. Wash and drain cilantro and separate into single stalks.
- 5Combine ingredients for peanut sauce and mix thoroughly with a wire whisk.
- 6Preheat sesame oil in a wok or non stick skillet on high heat until almost smoking. Stir fry chicken for 2-3 minutes until chicken is brown and thoroughly cooked.
- 7Heat tortillas in microwave on high for 30 seconds or until warm. Heat between two plates or in a tortilla warmer for best results. Do not overheat.
- 8Spread 1 tablespoon of sauce down the center of each tortilla. Fill tortilla with 2 tablespoons of chicken, 2 tablespoons of lettuce, one stalk of Cilantro and 1/4 cup of rice noodles.
- 9Wraps can be made in advance and chilled if desired.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Ginger Chicken and Peanut Sauce Wrap
Serving Size: 1 (208 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 277.8
- Calories from Fat 99
- Total Fat 11.0 g
- Saturated Fat 1.7 g
- Cholesterol 34.2 mg
- Sodium 609.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 26.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.5 g
- Sugars 7.3 g
- Protein 18.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
low-carb flour tortillas