Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
Super quick and light summer meal.. The oyster sauce adds a fantastic Asian flavor. You can use less green onions if you're not a green onion fan.
- 1 lb boneless skinless chicken breast
- 9 green onions
- 3 tablespoons oyster sauce
- 2 teaspoons fresh ginger, minced (or 1/2 teaspoon ground)
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons vegetable oil
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons water
- 1 lemon, cut in wedges
- Finely chop white and most of green part of 2 of the green onions to make about 1/4 cup, place in small bowl. Stir in oyster sauce, ginger, oil and water.
- Cut the remaining onions into 1 inch lengths. Cut chicken into bite size cubes.
- Alternately thread chicken and onions onto skewers and brush with all of ginger mixture.
- Grill on greased grill over medium high heat, turning once, for about 6 minutes or till chicken is browned and no longer pink inside.
- Serve with lemon wedges to squeeze over top.