Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Another chicken recipe that I have found on the Crisco website. Use boneless and skinless chicken breasts cut into strips or chicken tenders. Serve it with Ginger Soy Sauce which I have added in my recipes.
- 1⁄4 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ginger, minced
- 1⁄4 cup water
- 1 large egg
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1⁄4 teaspoon sesame oil
- 2 slices bacon, cooked and finely crumbled
- 1 tablespoon green onion, minced
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 4 chicken breasts, cut into 4 x 1/2 inch strips
- crisco vegetable oil (for frying)
- Combine flour and cornstarch together in a bowl. Blend in water, beaten egg, soy sauce and seame oil. Stir in the bacon, onion, garlic and ginger. Add chicken strips. Stir to coat. Let marinate for a few minutes.
- Heat 1/4-inch oil in medium skillet. Fry a few chicken strips at a time over medium-high heat 4 to 5 minutes or until golden brown, turning over once, Add additional oil to skillet as needed. Drain strips on paper towels. Serve immediately or keep warm in a 175 degree oven. Serve with Ginger Soy Sauce.
This is fantastic recipe for many reasons: great taste and structure, easy and fast, did not adsorb too much oil, you get a big plate of chicken, makes everybody happy! Thanks a lot for this undiscovered gem!