Prep 15 mins
Cook 1 hr 35 mins
This is VERY good!!
- 1 cup flour
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 2 teaspoons paprika
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 2 lbs chicken, cut up into small pieces
- 1⁄2 cup honey
- 1⁄2 cup orange juice concentrate, thawed
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- Combine flour, salt, paprika, and pepper.
- Coat chicken lightly.
- Place on lightly greased baking sheet.
- Bake at 350* for 45 minutes.
- Remove from oven and drain.
- Combine sauce ing.
- Brush generously on chicken.
- Reduce oven heat to 325F degrees.
- Bake another 40 minutes, basting with more sauce occ.
This recipe is amazing. More tasty and addictive then ever expected. Have made this recipe on several occasions and it has never met anything but praise and approval. You are only hurting yourself if you dont try it!!!
What a flavorful, delightful and easy recipe! I've passed it on to friends who also say it's great. Here's a "heads up" to anyone else trying to reduce sodium intake - skip the salt in the flour mixture - you'll never notice its absence because the sauce is so alive with flavor.