- 1 cup flour
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 2 teaspoons paprika
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 2 lbs chicken, cut up into small pieces
- 1⁄2 cup honey
- 1⁄2 cup orange juice concentrate, thawed
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine flour, salt, paprika, and pepper.
- Coat chicken lightly.
- Place on lightly greased baking sheet.
- Bake at 350* for 45 minutes.
- Remove from oven and drain.
- Combine sauce ing.
- Brush generously on chicken.
- Reduce oven heat to 325F degrees.
- Bake another 40 minutes, basting with more sauce occ.