- 4 chicken breast fillets, diced
- 1⁄3 cup plain flour
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1⁄2 cup unsweetened pineapple juice
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- 2 teaspoons garlic, minced
Directions See How It's Made
- Coat chicken pieces in the flour.
- Heat oil in non-stick frying pan over medium-high heat.
- Cook chicken 3-4 minutes per side, until lightly browned on the outside.
- Meanwhile, mix pineapple juice, honey, soy sauce, ginger and garlic.
- Pour over the chicken.
- Cook, stirring constantly, until juices run clear when chicken is pierced and the sauce is slightly thickened.
- If the sauce is too thick, add 1/4 cup water.
- I serve this with Thai Sticky Jasmine Rice and a cucumber salad.