A simple chicken dish,very easy to do ,almost asian in style,
Make and share this Ginger Chicken recipe from Food.com.
- Coat chicken pieces in the flour.
- Heat oil in non-stick frying pan over medium-high heat.
- Cook chicken 3-4 minutes per side, until lightly browned on the outside.
- Meanwhile, mix pineapple juice, honey, soy sauce, ginger and garlic.
- Pour over the chicken.
- Cook, stirring constantly, until juices run clear when chicken is pierced and the sauce is slightly thickened.
- If the sauce is too thick, add 1/4 cup water.
- I serve this with Thai Sticky Jasmine Rice and a cucumber salad.
I cooked this recipe for dinner last night and my family loved the taste. This complemented the rice so well. It was very easy to make and I would recommend it to anybody.
I made this for supper last night. It was great!! There was only one problem; I should've doubled the recipe!! ;)I didn't get very much; everyone else gobbled it down! I served it with the jasmine rice & a veggie stirfry. I'll definitely be making this dish often!!
This is one of the best recipes that I have ever made. Everyone Loves it and always asks for a copy of the recipe. Even friends who don't eat rice can't get enough of it with this ginger chicken. It is definitly worth trying - I promise you will be pleasantly surprised and keep this one around as a staple recipe!