1/1 Photo of Ginger Cheesecake Bars
I tried these for the first time using ready made gingerbread dough but, liked it allot better with homemade gingersnap cookie dough. I hope you will, too!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
gingersnap cookie dough
- 1Heat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Beat cream cheese, sugar, egg and vanilla until smooth.
- 3Mix together cookie dough ingredience until well blended.
- 4Press half of the cookie dough into an ungreased 9" x 13" baking pan.
- 5Spread cream cheese mixture over the dough.
- 6Crumble and sprinkle the remaining dough over cream cheese mixture.
- 7Bake 35 to 40 minutes or until firm to the touch.
- 8Refrigerate 2 hours before cutting.
Browse Our Top Bar Cookie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Ginger Cheesecake Bars
Serving Size: 1 (47 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 32
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 184.5
- Calories from Fat 92
- Total Fat 10.3 g
- Saturated Fat 4.4 g
- Cholesterol 35.4 mg
- Sodium 146.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 21.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 14.0 g
- Protein 2.4 g