Prep 20 mins
Cook 35 mins
I tried these for the first time using ready made gingerbread dough but, liked it allot better with homemade gingersnap cookie dough. I hope you will, too!
- Heat oven to 350 degrees.
- Beat cream cheese, sugar, egg and vanilla until smooth.
- Mix together cookie dough ingredience until well blended.
- Press half of the cookie dough into an ungreased 9" x 13" baking pan.
- Spread cream cheese mixture over the dough.
- Crumble and sprinkle the remaining dough over cream cheese mixture.
- Bake 35 to 40 minutes or until firm to the touch.
- Refrigerate 2 hours before cutting.
This was really good! I love ginger snap cookies and I love cheesecake, so it's a perfect combination. I like that it's not very sweet, too. And it's so fluffly and moist.... Yeah, we'll definitely be having this again! **update 3 days later: You know, I have to change this to a 5-star rating. After a day or two in the fridge, this stuff is irresistable!!!!