Prep 5 mins
Cook 8 hrs
This is a good sweet appetizer(dip) served in a bowl, surrounded by gingersnaps, or cookies of your choice! Yum Yum! Cook time is chill time.
- 226.79 g package cream cheese, softened
- 29.58 ml half-and-half
- 44.37 ml chopped crystallized ginger
- 29.58 ml sliced almonds, toasted
- gingersnap cookie
- Combine cream cheese and half-and-half.
- Beat at medium speed with an electric mixer until smooth.
- Stir in ginger; chill 8 hours.
- Sprinkle with almonds, and serve with gingersnaps.
- Yield: 1 cup.
This was yummy! It came together quickly, with ingredients I usually have on hand; I served with 'nilla wafers and graham crackers. Deliciously different! I may add a few more almonds next time, and I will be making this again! Thanks, Sharon, for a tasty treat!
This is sooo good but then ginger is one of my favorite flavors. I love the bite it gives this. I made some ginger cookies and spread this on it. YUM! I'll make this again this holiday season to serve at my parties. Thank you for posting such an unusual dip.