Ginger-Cashew Chicken Casserole
- Preheat oven to 350°; coat a deep 2 1/2 quart casserole with cooking spray.
- In a large wok or nonstick skillet, heat the sesame oil; add in onion, celery, bell pepper, and mushrooms; saute over high heat, stirring, for about 2 minutes, until vegetables are crisp-tender; add in the red pepper flakes.
- Drain the pineapple over a small bowl to catch the juice.
- Add the cornstarch, soy sauce, and ginger to the juice; stir to combine.
- Pour the sauce into the wok, heat to boiling and cook, stirring until thickened.
- Spread out the rice in the casserole; add the chicken and pineapple chunks to the vegetables in the wok; mix well and pour over the rice.
- Bake, uncovered, for 20-25 minutes, until hot.
- Sprinkle with the cashews and cilantro.