- 1 (12 ounce) packagepeeled baby carrots or 2 medium regular carrots, julienned
- 2 cups broccoli florets
- 1 tablespoon light margarine
- 1⁄2 cup diagonally sliced celery
- 1⁄4 cup chopped sweet red pepper
- 1 tablespoon sesame seeds
- 2 teaspoons minced fresh ginger
- salt & freshly ground black pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- In a medium saucepan of boiling water, simmer carrots, partially covered, for 5 minutes.
- Add broccoli and continue cooking 3 minutes or until veggies are tender.
- Drain well.
- Meanwhile, in a large frypan, melt margarine over medium heat.
- Saute celery, red pepper, sesame seeds and ginger, 3 minutes or until tender.
- Add carrots and broccoli to frypan and stir fry until heated through.
- Season with salt and pepper.