crazy cook's Note:
Can be had on a cold winter day or when having cold as it is soothing and will clear the sinuses. Also good to have when lazing with a book.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat the water in a saucepan.
- 2Once it starts to boil add the tea powder.
- 3Meanwhile grind the ginger and cardamom and add it to the saucepan.
- 4After 3-4 minutes of boiling add the milk allow it to boil for 3-4 more minutes.
- 5The strength of the tea can be adjusted by the ratio of milk and water.
- 6Now strain the tea and serve immediately.
- 7Add sugar according to ones taste.
- 8The amount of ginger can also be adjusted as per ones taste.
Browse Our Top Beverages Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Ginger Cardamom Masala Chai
Serving Size: 1 (240 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 78.0
- Calories from Fat 40
- Total Fat 4.4 g
- Saturated Fat 2.7 g
- Cholesterol 17.0 mg
- Sodium 62.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 5.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 4.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: