Recipe by crazy cook
Can be had on a cold winter day or when having cold as it is soothing and will clear the sinuses. Also good to have when lazing with a book.
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat the water in a saucepan.
- Once it starts to boil add the tea powder.
- Meanwhile grind the ginger and cardamom and add it to the saucepan.
- After 3-4 minutes of boiling add the milk allow it to boil for 3-4 more minutes.
- The strength of the tea can be adjusted by the ratio of milk and water.
- Now strain the tea and serve immediately.
- Add sugar according to ones taste.
- The amount of ginger can also be adjusted as per ones taste.