Prep 5 mins
Cook 8 mins
I love both camembert cheese and ginger marmalade, so this recipe was a real find for me!
- 1 (4 ounce) package camembert cheese
- 3 tablespoons ginger marmalade
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped herbs (coriander, basil, or parsley)
- 1 tablespoon chopped toasted pecans (or substitute walnuts)
- Slice rind horizontally from top of cheese and discard.
- Line a 9-inch pie plate with foil and place cheese round in centre.
- In a small bowl, combine marmalade and cumin; spread over top of cheese.
- At this point, you could cover with a tent of foil and refrigerate (no longer than 12 hours) until ready to bake.
- Bake in preheated 400F oven until sides feel warm when touched, about 8 minutes.
- With a spatula, remove cheese from pie plate and place on a serving plate.
- Sprinkle with chopped fresh herbs and pecans and serve.
- Make sure you have lots of small melba toasts and apple slices available for your guests to spread the cheese on.
Great recipe - I omitted the cumin (one of the guests doesn't like it) and served it with warm baquette slices. Happy Birthday Lennie Thanks for anotherfavorite