1/2 Photos of Ginger Cake Muffins With Cream Cheese Frosting
Given to me by a cupcake enthusiast on Vogue.com.au forums. They are out of this world!!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 3/4 cups plain flour, sifted
- 1 3/4 teaspoons baking powder, sifted
- 3/4 cup caster sugar
- 125 g butter, melted
- 3 eggs
- 3/4 cup sour cream
- 1/3 cup golden syrup
- 1/2 cup glace ginger, finely chopped
- 250 g cream cheese, softened
- 1/3 cup icing sugar, sifted
- 4 drops lemon essence
- 4 drops yellow food coloring
- 1Preheat oven to 180°C Line two 12 cup muffin tin with papers.
- 2'Place the flour, baking powder and sugar in a bowl.
- 3Place the butter, eggs, sour cream, golden syrup and ginger in another bowl and mix to combine.
- 4Add the butter mixture to the dry ingredients and mix until just combined.
- 5Fill muffin tins 3/4 full with mix and bake for 18-20 minutes. Cool in tin for 5 minutes then onto a wire rack.
- 7Process cream cheese in a food processer until smooth.
- 8Add icing sugar, lemon essence and food colouring, procces until all combine.
- 9Spread onto cold muffins with spatula or piping bag.
Browse Our Top Cake Fillings and Frostings Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Cake Fillings and Frostings Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Ginger Cake Muffins With Cream Cheese Frosting
Serving Size: 1 (1231 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 233.9
- Calories from Fat 120
- Total Fat 13.4 g
- Saturated Fat 8.1 g
- Cholesterol 69.5 mg
- Sodium 137.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 25.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 12.3 g
- Protein 3.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included: