1/2 Photos of Ginger Butternut Squash Casserole
Another do ahead recipe that makes entertaining easy. Simple recipe that brings out a mellow flavor of the squash.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Steam the squash over salted water for about 20 minutes or until tender.
- 2While still warm process the squash with the ginger and butter until it has a smooth texture.
- 3Taste, season with salt& pepper.
- 4If you wish add the brown sugar (it gives it a mellow taste).
- 5Place in casserole.
- 6You may now cover and refrigerate until 30 minutes before dinner or put in in a 350f oven for 20 minutes, covered and serve.
Browse Our Top Eggs/Dairy Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Ginger Butternut Squash Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (182 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 130.8
- Calories from Fat 53
- Total Fat 5.9 g
- Saturated Fat 3.7 g
- Cholesterol 15.2 mg
- Sodium 48.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 20.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.5 g
- Sugars 3.7 g
- Protein 1.8 g