1/1 Photo of Ginger - Brown Sugar Cookies
Taken from the Gold Medal Flour Mini Cookbook. Would make a nice cookie for cookie trays or swaps.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat oven to 375°F.
- 2Beat brown sugar, butter, vanilla and egg in large bowl with electric mixer on medium speed.
- 3Stir in flour, baking soda and gingers.
- 4Shape dough by rounded teaspoonfuls into 1 inch balls.
- 5Place about 2 inches apart on ungreased cookie sheet.
- 6Flatten to 1/2 inch thickness with greased bottom of glass dipped in sugar.
- 7Bake 8-10 minutes or until edges are set.
- 8Remove from cookie sheet to wire rack; cool.
- 9Optional: Dip half of each cookie in a thin vanilla glaze or melted white chocolate. Let stand on waxed paper until coating sets.
Browse Our Top Hand-Formed Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Ginger - Brown Sugar Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (20 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 36
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 87.5
- Calories from Fat 36
- Total Fat 4.0 g
- Saturated Fat 2.4 g
- Cholesterol 15.3 mg
- Sodium 55.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 12.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 6.6 g
- Protein 0.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included: